Friday, November 14, 2008

The Surgery Was Today

Ok, it is late in the evening, but I wanted to let everyone know Mr. Aiden is doing well after his hand surgery today. He was in alot of pain when I got to the recovery room and basically cried for 20 minutes straight. He took a great nap this afternoon and has some tylenol with codeine. For those not knowing, he had surgery to move his finger (he was born with on 2 fingers on his left hand due to amnio banding) so he could grasp and pinch better.

He ate pretty good this afternoon after the surgery, but really only wants liquids. He is also frustrated because when he puts his hand down to crawl it hurts him. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him.

7 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Well this is gonna be fun but I couldn't even get through the first page without tears.. Yes from the beginning with little Kaleigh I had to wipe eyes frequently so I could keep reading. Oh I miss you guys soooo much.........

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

OOPs! I pushed a wrong button. Anyway I hope Aiden feels better. He probably doesn't like not being able to move around. I love the blog site! Can't wait for more postings.

Shay said...

This is great! I'm so excited to hear you guys started a blog! Now I can see Ms. Princess and her 3 Royal brothers.

Don't forget to tell me how Chris and Amy are doing, with 4 kids and all, I might have to worry about their mom and dad well being?! lol


Thanks so much for letting me enter your little world of blogging, I'm excited to see all the upcoming posts!

Tammie said...

It is so good to hear from you. Your kids are all so adorable! I am looking forward to reading more updates about your little family.

Alison said...

They are all so adorable!! I want come out and visit them all!!

Meredith said...

Hi Amy!! I miss you guys! I haven't even met the triplets. Hope you are doing well...you look super busy and Kaleigh looks so grown up now! Hopefully I will get back to Nebraska or Indiana to see everyone sometime!

Layout