What can I say? Aiden was the third baby born and was the "there is a third baby in here" that sent the delivery room staff into chaos as they were only prepared for 2 babies. Ok, so I am trying to be considerate of the hospital staff, but there were a few other people that were not prepared for a third baby....Chris and I!!!! It was such a shock and I am serious when I say that the first few months were a blur. I literally ran on about 3 hours of sleep and all I did was feed babies and change diapers.
Now about Aiden, he is the fiesty guy. He has fought from the beginning even before he was born, the poor little guy went 10 months not even being monitored! He was the smallest of the trio weighing in at a mere 3lb 3oz. He has such a great demeanor and will smile at anyone. This is going to get him out of alot of trouble as he gets older!!!
Here are some pictures of Aiden Cooper.








No comments:
Post a Comment