Ok, so Oprah can list her favorite things and drastically impact the sales of a product. Since I have brought up the subject, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite things. First, I do have to brag that one of the products I work on, Java-Log firelogs (www.java-log.com/), was featured on Oprah’s “hotlist” of favorites things in her November 2007 Magazine.
So in the spirit of the season here are some of my favorite things (besides my family of course!!!)
So in the spirit of the season here are some of my favorite things (besides my family of course!!!)
- The Valco Twin Trimode Stroller with the toddler seat attachment (www.valcobaby.com/) – I can only say one word…..FREEDOM!!! It has given us the ability to take the boys out and has been referred to as the “Cadillac of Strollers” (see top picture)
- The Choo Choo Wagon by First Steps (www.step2.com/) - any family with multiples has to have this wagon, it is the best!!
- The Milk Maid Bottle Holder (http://www.greatbabyproducts.com/) – this is how I got through the first 3 months of continuous feedings!!
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte – only during the winter months, but it is a great treat!!
- Clorox Wipes – we must go through a canister a week with triplet boys!!
- Justin Timberlake Futuresex/Lovesounds CD – great music and fun to listen to on my commute home from work.
- Diet Coke – no better way to get a much needed dose of caffeine!
- Garmin Portable GPS – Ok, this was a birthday gift for Chris that somehow has made it to the Durango I drive????
- My Pink Toy Watch - you are right, I am copying Oprah, this was one of her favorite things in 2007 and my husband was sweet enough to give me one for Christmas. Love it!
- Yankee Candle "Snow Angel" scent - unfortunately they discontinued this, but I stocked up before it happened.



3 comments:
What is a pink to watch? Sounds like something I would like! I also love pumpkin spice lattes! Wish I was closer to have one with you!
I'm lovin the boys' Cadillac! But I'd def agree with you Amy, that the Garmin GPS is the Shanitz! We took it to Omaha and I wouldn't leave home without it!
OK I get so excited to get on this blog stuff and see if new news is posted. Thought I had lost my mind when "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" loudly started playing. Lauren had to explain that you guys did that. And no I haven't made it through without tears yet. I do have to say though that a few of your favorite things I would like to have as my favorite things....... (pink watch, sunglasses, purses, etc.....etc...)
Counting the days till we see you!! Can't wait!!
Post a Comment