Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Today was a very a low key day for the crew. It began with watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Miss Kaleigh was very excited when she caught a glimpse of Dora, Hello Kitty and even the Sesame Street gang. I did decide to make the traditional dinner even though it was just our family. The carb-fused menu consisted of turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberries, rolls and of course pumpkin pie. I must say the boys loved their first Thanksgiving meal. They could not get enough of the sweet pototoes and also really enjoyed the turkey. I am also happy to let you know that even the pickiest eater of all - Kaleigh ate all of it. To refresh your memory, the majority of Kaleigh's diet consists of mac n cheese and chicken nuggets. To finish off the day, we are all now going to relax. The boys are watching the Dallas Cowboys play football or I should say one is and the trio is demolishing the family room!!!










1 comment:

Cindy said...

Looks like the Stivers were well fed today! Hope you got a nap in-haha!

Layout