Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our little trooper

Aiden is doing so well with the bandaged hand. He just does not let anything stop him. He has adapted his crawling to using one arm, it is so cute. I had to do this video clip of his new way of crawling. Tomorrow I take him in to get the bandage taken off and we will get to see the results of his surgery. I am not looking forward to the screaming when they take the bandage off!!


3 comments:

Shay said...

Yay Aiden, Look at you go! Not only are you get it done, but you are hauling butt! You know how easy it would be for you and your two brothers to gang up on you mom and dad?!

I hope things go good for you tomorrow. I will be thinking of you...

Alison said...

Go Aiden go!!

Cindy said...

That's my boy! Looks like he left his brothers behind.

Layout