It is official , Tristan Michael is the first of the trio to walk. He is still very clumsy, but will usually now walk regular or walk on his knees, which is a funny thing to see. I am now getting ready to get out the cute harness buddy backpacks that Aunt Cindy bought them for their first birthday...check them out, they are so cute!!! I never thought I would be one to have a leash for my child, but with triplets I have definitely changed my mind.
Below is a video of our little walker.
GameDay
14 years ago



3 comments:
That is FREAKING awesome!!! Great job Tristan Michael!
New hair cuts make them look so adorably older and now they prove it by walking! Watch out girls, theres three of them boys:0)
Sooo cute! I want to meet them before they get old!!
Go Tristan go!! He looks so cute with his new haircut.
Post a Comment