We have made it back to Indiana from our visit to Nebraska. I had to publish the pictures of the boys' first haircuts. They all look so cute now, I wish I would have done it sooner. Brendan and Aiden look like different little boys. They all did pretty good with getting it cut, Tristan got to sit in a yellow car, Aiden got to be in the old "Dale Earnhardt Jr" NASCAR (which dad really liked) and Brendan was lucky enough to sit on cousin Lauren's lap to get his cut! While the boys were getting their hair cut, big sister got a manicure, which she loved showing off. Everyone was groomed and looking good for the big Christmas party! Here are the before and after photos starting out with one of Kaleigh's manicure.
2 comments:
They all look adorable! I am sad that we missed you when you were in Nebraska.....
They look sooooo cute. Too bad Uncle Cody didn't go with them!! Haha
Post a Comment