Well, the votes are in it looks like the boys will be getting a haircut. We are going to plan on doing this next week when we are in Omaha so I can have reinforcements (Aunt Lisa and Cousin Anni and Lauren???) when taking the trio to get their hair cut. I know the votes were for just a trim, but we may be going with the full buzz cut!!! I have been trying to talk Chris into just getting a set of clippers and doing it himself, but have not had any luck. Please stay tuned for pictures of the big event, which will take place on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.
2 comments:
Don't you dare shave their cute little heads!! I know Aunt Lisa won't let that happen. Wish I was there. :(
No Way, no buzzcuts are gonna happen. Just a trim........ Can't wait, 3 more days. We are all saying the "good weather" prayer!! Have you been practicing "Aunt Lisa", I just know Tristan will greet me that way!!
Post a Comment