Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Cheer

Below are some random holiday pictures. The first Kaleigh's Christmas party at her preschool, I had the video ready to roll for the "Reindeer Pokey" done by her class, but unfortunately Kaleigh got behind the tallest boy in her class and no matter what angle I tried, you could not see her, UGHHH!!! This was not fun for mom who really would have liked to show you all the video.



I also have to post our Christmas picture we took of the kids. For weeks, I was really nervous and worried about how I was going to get a picture with all of them in it, then I got the idea the idea to wrap this big box I had received (new carseat for Mr. Tristan) and put them all in it. This is the final product from about 30 pictures snapped!!

No comments:

Layout