Ok, I have added a fun poll to our site. I have been struggling with whether to get the boy's haircut. They had more hair at six months than their big sister had when she was two!!! Oh, the bows I could put in the hair if only their dad would let me. Anyway, to help with my decision please place your vote! It will be up for 2 weeks and which ever answer gets the most votes is what I will do.
GameDay
14 years ago



4 comments:
You are a brave woman! I love their hair and don't think it should be cut yet. Jim on the other hand says cute it! Ha, so I guess we are tied at this household... Good Luck! (but I'll vote for myself :)
You know when you cut it they won't be babies anymore. They'll all of a sudden be little boys. kindof bittersweet!
I have to agree with Aunt Cindy, they will no longer be baby boys they will be little gentlemen. I vote wait a bit, after all from what I hear long hair is "in" at least that's what my west coast big baby boy tells me.
Where'd ya go? Hope everything is okay and you're just to busy to post! Can't wait to see the boys' trim. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment