Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Editorial: Randomness

As editor and webmaster of this little blog, I figured that it was time I got around to posting something. This is one of the last pictures that was taken on the old Canon digital camera. The damage that Tristan did with his Scott Frost-like throw (Tristan's passes generally take a hard downwards trajectory upon release, much like a Scott Frost pass) of the camera prior to Christmas finally took it's toll. The poor camera finally crapped out, but not before taking this wonderful pic of the Princess enjoying a huge bowl of popcorn on a Sunday afternoon of football watching (ok, so it's the only way that I can get her to watch football with me). Anyways, a newer, more badass digital camera is on it's way! Be prepared for improved picture and movie quality from this publication.

Now that the holidays and illnesses have come and gone, we're back to full speed with work, doctors appointments, kids and well, just about anything else with the exception of fun. Heck, we couldn't even find a babysitter a couple weekends ago for the Triplets Club couples party. Kinda sucks that one of the few times that we'd be able to hangout with other couples that we can relate to, we can't even go because we can't find a sitter. Worse yet, the party was one subdivision over from ours. As irritated as I am at Jon and Kate on TLC, I wish we had the help and endorsements that they have. Of course, they have twice as many kids as we do, but you know what I'm getting at. Anyway, I digress (those of you who know me know how easily distractable I am and how I sometimes tend to go on tangents).

It's January and it's been freezing cold as of late. We're all in need of a vacation, someplace that has lots of sun and palm trees would be nice!!

Until next time...

~Chris

1 comment:

Shay said...

We had to make a camera purchase before christmas too! Thank heavens for next day delivery! We got a Nikon, what'd y'all get?

Just so you know I would have watched your kids to let you guys go out. Just remember on Jon and Kate-they take their helpers on vacations-so I'll except that for pay :) No really I'd love to take on the trio and Miss Princess!

PS We have alltel internet card. I don't think that will help

Layout