Today began fall break for Kaleigh, so she is enjoying a well deserved break from Kindergarten. We had our first conference this week and to be honest I was not sure how it would go. We were pleasantly surprised with a great report!!! We are so proud of her, she is reading at a first grade level and believe or not, I was told the princess does follow directions and listen well. As a special surprise, Mrs. Bronaugh had the parents write a note of encouragement for the kids to hang on the bulletin board. She is a great teacher and is just way too sweet: )
On the homefront, one of us is sick....yes it is Mr. Tristan. He has a cough and congestion. I am praying that it is not beginning H1N1 because our neighbors came down with it and after a week are finally functioning.
We are gearing up for the big Halloween bash this weekend. Ariel and her sea crew are getting ready for Trick or Treating.
Our star Kindergartner putting together her puzzle

Tristan getting his breathing treatment...he actually likes the dinosaur mask
No comments:
Post a Comment