This was the first year the boys really knew what was going on. Tristan would say "Trick or Treat", followed by "Dank You" (yes, that his version of thank you) once he realized he was getting candy. Aiden would march up to the house, but then would just plop down on the ground and not go through with the whole "Trick or Treat" thing. Brendan loved his treats and was his usual sweet self.
We ended the night at our neighbors watching the World Series. It was so fun because their house is divided Yankees vs. Phillies, which made for alot entertaining comments back and forth.
Below are pictures of Ariel and her sea crew: Flounder, Sebastian and a Sea Turtle (OK I know there is not really a turtle in the Little Mermaid, but I didn't think it would be a good thing to have Tristan running around the neighborhood shirtless, bearded and wearing fins if he was going to be King Triton!)



1 comment:
I wanna go trick or treating THERE!!! Happy halloween Stivers!
Post a Comment