Monday, October 5, 2009

Birthday Times Three

It has been brewing for months, but today it is finally official.....I can say that trio has hit the terrible twos!!! They were treated to a great birthday treat of the Children's museum followed by a fun party of cake at home. They loved the Children's Museum and could have spent hours in the playzone. We had a great day and I cannot still believe it was 2 years ago today that we received the ultimate surprise of our life. Below are some shots of the big day along with a video clip of Tristan learning sing Happy Birthday. I do hope Aiden and Brendan are not getting annoyed with him stealing all the video time :)












2 comments:

Shay said...

Happy Birthday Trio!

I still can't believe how small your mother was in July how she could have possibly had 3 in there! I hope you had the best day ever and can't wait for the years to pass and watch you grow!

Cindy said...

Cute! Was that Lucy in the background of the video? Looked like she was going to have cake also!

Layout