Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Trio Takes Over NE Pediatric Dentistry

I was extremely brave yesterday and took the boys for their first dentist visit. It actually was not as crazy one would expect. They did one at a time and the dental assistants helped occupy the other two during the exam. The exam was a routine process of brush, floss and fluoride treatment for each one. I will say that they did not like Dr. Kugar messing with their teeth so there was alot of crying involved, but it stopped automatically as the exam ended. And the loudest was.... you guessed it Tristan Michael. He had the lip quivering before she even started!! I did get some advice from Dr. Kugar, such as I need to start flossing (yeah, right I can barely get their teeth brushed once a day let alone throw in flossing). I also was told fruit snacks are not good because they get stuck in their teeth which is obvious, but you try telling Aiden he cannot have his fruit snacks!! Ok, I guess I will try to limit them to once or twice a week!
Overall, it was a good trip and I was so thankful that Dr. Kugar did not have any other patients so she and her staff could devote extra time to the triplets.

No comments:

Layout