It brings tears to my eyes when I watch the video below of Mr. Brendan taking his first steps. He has been working sooo hard and it is such a struggle for him to walk, I am just amazed when I see him step on his own. Over the past couple of weeks he has decided to just get up and walk without any help. He does spend a majority of the time "knee walking", but I can see the light that he will eventually walk. I am so happy that that the 7 hours a week that he spends in therapy is paying off and am thankful he has such great therapists helping him!!
GameDay
14 years ago



3 comments:
YAY!! Go Brendan! Keep up the practice and you'll be walking in no time!! =)
Oh my goodness!!! We are soo proud of him! He is such a strong boy!!!
There's no slowin Brendan down now!!! That's awesome guys, I'm sure it wouldn't be done with such amazing parents he has.. Please give him a kiss from us!
Post a Comment