Friday, August 14, 2009

Theraplay on the News

Brendan has had his second session at Theraplay and is absolutely loving it. He gets upset when when the horse stops because he wants to keep going. The facility was on the news here in Indy last evening and I had to share the video to give everyone a perspective of what this therapy involves. Play the video below to see the news segment.



It is too bad little Brendan didn't get filmed, but maybe next time. I have a couple of pics from his session. The first picture was in really bad lighting in their indoor arena, so you really cannot see him that well. I am hoping he will get to be in the outdoor arena so I can get a better shot!

I can already tell this is going to be great for him!


Mr. B ridin'




This is the outdoor arena

1 comment:

Alison said...

So awesome that he is doing that!! There are some kids that I met last week that do that some thing. Way to go Brenden!!=)

Layout