Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Car Accident


I have to report that tonight Miss Kaleigh had her first accident in her Mustang Powerwheel Car. She was driving quite fast down the sidewalk with her friend Allie and basically not paying attention. Tristan was running down the sidewalk toward them and I could see what was going to happen so I started yelling and running towards her to get her to stop. She was just in her own little world, did not pay attention to me, and ran right over her brother!! Luckily, no one was hurt and I think Tristan was so shocked by what had just happened he did not know how to react. It probably a good thing that Tristan is now at 30 lbs so he has padding to absorb the hit! Needless to say, the car driving is going to be suspended for awhile. I cannot believe she has already lost driving privileges at the age of five!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oops -poor Tristan!

Shay said...

Look what you're in for :))) Good thing brother Tristan is tough. Way to be a boy!

Layout