Friday, July 24, 2009

Summertime!

The summer has been flying by and it has been a while, so I thought I would give an update on how we have been doing this summer.

We have been keeping very busy with birthday parties, a trip to the zoo in St. Louis (which is FREE to get into and a very nice zoo!) and I did get brave this week and took all four kiddos to the pool BY MYSELF!! It was really not that bad and the pool was taken over by triplets as one other set of triplets from our multiples group was there also!

Kaleigh is counting down the days and is extremely excited to start school. We have all the doctor and dentists visits done, but are now on our second backpack since she decided she did not like her first one she picked out. I guess a girl is allowed to change her mind right??

The boys are really loving to be outside, they love the playset and being on their trikes in the front, except they love going in the street even more so they do not get to be in front that often. Tristan is like a little parrot and is really picking up on talking. One of the funny things he now says when he wants more to eat is "Bite Me", where did that come from??

The final thing that I am very excited about that we found out yesterday Brendan will be able to begin hippotherapy, or therapy incorporating horses!! We have been on the waiting list and I assumed it would be months before we could get in since it is an extremely popular program and one of the largest clinics in the U.S. The clinic is Children's Theraplay and we are lucky that is so close to our home.
Check out the website at http://www.childrenstheraplay.org/index.html. It brings tears to my eyes when I watch the videos of the children and the progress they make from being in the program! We will be posting pics once little Brendan is up and going on the horses!

Here are some photos our summer fun

Kaleigh and Lilly at the St. Louis Zoo





Kaleigh and friends at Shelby's birthday party



Aiden hanging out with the girls



Cowboy Brendan at Shelby's birthday party



Tristan on his sister's old big wheel, lookin' good in pink!

No comments:

Layout