I am happy to report that both Brendan and Aiden had a really good day considering they have a stitch in their mouth! Aiden woke up from the procedure with a smile on his face and was very thirsty, he drank almost 2 cups of juice. Brendan went in after Aiden and was not happy in recovery. He was able to get the attention of the nurses who loved holding him and giving him some TLC! They were released quite quickly and when they got home were ready to eat breakfast. I was actually surprised they would eat, I did not expect them to with the combination of the anesthesia and the work done on their tongue. Overall, they are doing good and kept going all day today!
Below is a picture of the duo before we left of the hospital this morning.
1 comment:
I'm so glad they did well! Kids are always suprising their parents.
Post a Comment