Sunday, December 13, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Yesterday was a big day for the triplets. They sat on Santa's lap for the first time. I know that they are two and should of seen santa earlier, but sometimes things just don't happen when you have triplets!! They all did really good and loved santa. I was predicting that Tristan would not be happy and want nothing to with santa. I asked him before we left if he wanted to go see ho ho and he promptly replied NO!!! Kaleigh also loved it, even though she really wanted to bring her list that she has revised about 5 times so she could give it to santa. She did tell santa that she wanted an easy bake oven, since he did limit her to one request!!

Below are some pictures from the breakfast.






1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the photos look like the backpacks are coming in handy. They are all so cute in their Christmas outfits.

Layout