After having triplets, we are all about saving money where we can. I was debating over and over and even asking fellow multiple moms what they did for haircuts because I really did not want to be spending $40 or $50 each time they needed a haircut which is frequent with the amount of hair they have.
Yesterday, I was half joking with our neighbor Greg, if he ever cut hair as I looked over at Tristan's "teenage boy" locks. So, later in the afternoon we were all hanging out and Greg went and got out his clippers. He sat on the front step and cut Tristans hair. I was really impressed how well behaved (for the most part) Tristan was when Greg cut his hair. It looks really cute now, see the picture above. After this, we realized that it is possible to cut their hair ourselves. This prompted a visit to Target today where their loving Dad picked up a hair clipper set!! Chris is now ready to cut hair with Brendan and Aiden to be done this week, so look for more pictures.



2 comments:
Love the haircut-can't wait to see how the other two work out!
I love how it looks! Can't wait to see the other two!
I cute KJs hair and his daddy's. Even Braeley gets a trim every now and then from me, but I get to go to the salon!!! No way would I let Jim anywhere near my head :)
Post a Comment